Friday, March 25, 2016

Zak Claxton Endorses Bernie Sanders for President


It's what everyone has been waiting for... some obscure musician sends his endorsement to a political candidate! Oh wow, it's the opinion of some guy who plays a guitar and sings, which, as we all know, is the most influential and qualified political voice today!

Okay, okay. Yes, I know this doesn't matter at all to anyone. And that's okay, because I'm writing this more for the benefit of my own state of mind than to sway anyone else's vote. I don't care who you vote for, but I am going to tell you why I think that Bernie Sanders is the right choice for me. Maybe for you, maybe not. But definitely for me. I'm going to make this really simple:

• Income and Wealth Inequality
• Education Opportunities and Health Care for all Americans
• Protecting the Environment, Combatting Climate Change
• Racial Justice, Women's Rights, LGBT Equality
• War as a Last Option


These things are very important to me, and Bernie is the candidate who best represents my feelings on these issues. I told you I'd make it simple! So, with no further adieu, I officially endorse Bernie Sanders for President, and am happy that a candidate like him came along at a time when we need him most.

When you get the thumbs-up directly from Mother Nature, it says something. Bernie on March 25, 2016 in Portland, OR.

No comments: