Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Key West (07.23.14)


What can I say about Key West and its owner Liz Harley that I haven't said already? It's a wonderful venue, run by a lady who truly appreciates live music, and is one of SL's biggest patrons of the arts. If I'm repeating myself, so be it. And that's all I'm gonna say about that, other than thanks to Triana Caldera and Cicdetta Stillwater, who sat in for Kat as my official concert photographers (Kat was busy at a haunted hotel in Oregon, or something like that, while I was doing this show).





Key West set list...
Fly Like an Eagle (Steve Miller)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Mad World (Tears for Fears)
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)
†Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
You're So Vain (Carly Simon)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Jane (Barenaked Ladies)
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (Neil Young)
Free Man in Paris (Joni Mitchell)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)

†Note that it had been over a year -- since April 2013 -- since I last did my own song "Time Never Waits for You"

Thanks to all who helped support my show at Key West!
TerryLynn Melody, Triana Caldera, heavenlei Lexenstar, Syd Baddingham, Aurelie Chenaux, Cicadetta Stillwater, TheaDee Resident, DupliCat Resident, Soulsykk Summers, my manager Maali Beck, and Key West's great owner Liz Harley!

No comments: