Thursday, May 3, 2012

Zak Comes Back: My Short Film About Me

What do they tell you in school? "Write what you know."

Well, I know me, probably too well for my own good. That's why I decided to document the time period during which my singing voice was recovering from pneumonia by making a short film about the process. As I mentioned earlier, I started out making what was going to be a video blog, but then remembered that I hate video blogs. So it turned into a little film project. It's not going to win any awards, but it does have some fun moments with my friend Bunny, some whiny introspection about my voice not being where I want it to be at that moment, and a triumphantly happy ending. It also has snippets of a bunch of my songs, so if you like that kind of thing, it's all there.

Give it a watch below, or in HD on YouTube. Enjoy, hopefully.

No comments: