Thursday, January 27, 2011

Report: Zak Live on StreamJam ep. XIV (01.26.11)



VIDEO LINK

Pardon me for my absence from this blog for the past few weeks. I have a good excuse; in real life, I have a job, and sometimes that job forces me to choose doing things to make more money than I can strumming a guitar. So, having been out of town on business and such, I didn't have much time to rock the Interwebs.

Fortunately, I had scheduled my show on Facebook via StreamJam previous to my trip, and I was very glad to get back to playing in front of my silly and fun fans. It was a good show, and I think everyone had fun.

Photo courtesy of Jess Smith.



SJ #14 Set List...
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Go Easy on Me (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
In My Time of Dying (Traditional)
Triana (Zak Claxton)
The Sands of Redondo (Zak Claxton)
Fade Away (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
Shine (Zak Claxton)

Thanks to all who came and supported the show! You all rock!

No comments: