Saturday, April 3, 2010

Report: Zak Claxton Happy Fun Show #5


VIDEO LINK

We did Episode #5 today of the ZCHFS, and it was great. You can watch the entire show above (or at the link above if the video is a no-show).

Today was the world premiere of a new ZC song... the first brand new one in a loooong time. I opened the show with "Shine", a song that I'm planning on recording for the next album. I also played "Time Never Waits for You", which I wrote in early 2009 but decided not to include on the debut.

The ZCHFS #5 Set List...
*Shine (Zak Claxton)
†Time Never Waits for You (Zak Claxton)
*De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Thanks Anyway (Zak Claxton)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Falling Down (Zak Claxton)
Tribute (Tenacious D)
Fire & Rain (James Taylor)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
Waxing Gibbous (Zak Claxton)

*Indicates the first time I've performed this song live.
†Last performance of "TNWFY": November 10, 2009.

Rock!

Hello Cleveland!

Jesus Christ pose on Easter weekend? Ouch.

Oh good, knock over the mic stand...

Nice save!

Whew...

Now I need a drink.

I'm Zak, your musical fool.

No comments: