Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jammin' on Rastafairy Beach (08.30.08)


In the final weekend before my move to my new place, I had scheduled two shows in one day. And you know what? I was tempted to back out of one or both of them, and was glad that I didn't. Both were very fun.

My first show that day was my debut at Rastafairy Beach, the very mellow beach venue owned by hexx Triskaidekaphobia and jsmn Yao, and while we didn't draw much of a crowd, we did have fun. Never discount the value of fun! We're going to make this show a regular thing, every five weeks or so, and you should expect to hear more about good times from this fun place!

Here's my set list:

What I Got (Sublime)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles)
Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)
Tea in the Sahara (The Police)
Old Man (Neil Young)
Tempted (Squeeze)
Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
Nobody Home (Pink Floyd)
Vera (Pink Floyd)
California (Joni Mitchell)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
Suite: Judy Blue Eyes (Crosby, Stills & Nash)
Tribute (Tenacious D)

Thanks to everyone who supported my show!
Sally Silvera, Kat Claxton, Peregrin Destiny, Toby Lancaster, and of course hexx Triskaidekaphobia and jsmn Yao!

No comments: