Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy times at Crystal Sands (08.11.08)


Kat boogies while I rock Crystal Sands. Photo courtesy of Triana Caldera.

I had two shows on Monday 8/11, the first of which being my regular weekly show at Crystal Sands at 5:00PM. It's so odd how the crowds can fluctuate from week to week at the same time, same place in SL. I have some shows at Crystal Sands where I have 30 people, and other (like this one) where I have about 15 for the whole show. But you know what? It was still a lot of fun, and I think everyone there had a great time.

Actually, I think everyone thought I'd lost my mind... I was in a silly mood, but that's not all that unusual. :)

The set list:
*Tennessee Jed (Grateful Dead)
Alabama (Neil Young)
All-Star (Smash Mouth)
Cassidy (Grateful Dead)
Our House (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)
You're Like a Cloud (Zak Claxton)
I Am the Walrus (Beatles)
This Afternoon (Zak Claxton)
You Can't Always Get What You Want (Rolling Stones)
Always Tomorrow (Zak Claxton)
Summer Breeze (Seals & Crofts)
Losing My Religion (REM)

*Indicates the first time I've played this song in SL

Thanks to the folks who helped support my show!
zonia Supply, Willowhouse Richez, Rey Tardis, Thump Jaxxon, Gubatah Tigerpaw, Kat Claxton, Elvis Duffy, Triana Caldera, TenneseeJed Freiman, Krakov Letov, and my musical patron of the arts, Sandi Benelli!

No comments: